Wednesday, March 11, 2009

calling out all the angels....part II

tonight, i more realize how much i've been blessed...there's some times when i think i am nothing but tonight..accidentally i opened up old emails back to early 2000's. suddenly time like flashing back and bring me back to those times...where i was sitting on my classes room, me doin laundry at my boarding house, me crying at wartel on christmas eve, me running and crying (again) on the night i heard 'that' news, me walking on sand dessert of bromo, me typing my thesis, me on my way back to sby in economic train from jogja, me and my braided hair, my long hair, my diarrea, me singing farewell to you in batu malang and made me and my fellow campus mate cryin...

and i realize....my life may not easy...but it's full of colors! yes! colors! they who are and used to be in my life were the colors....

uuhh...i wish i can tell u all the stories...but i'm affraid i couldnt stand not to cry...happily i meant...

so i encourage u to open ur old email inbox and start to read :)



ps: i miss u : K-class of 99, 567 society and 328 community, idiot box band, erland, lipooz, anna, astrid, soto ayam joni, fellow friends at KKN, #smala, #balikpapan-center, #oranghina, i really miss u guys....so much

No comments:

Post a Comment